WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Produces menu items as listed in each restaurant; follows all prep lists and ensures kitchens are stocked and ready for service.
- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Assists with maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory in each restaurant.
- Assists Chef de Cuisine with administrative duties, such as tracking/maintaining attendance records.
- Assists with maintaining established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- Associate degree (A.A.) in culinary or related field, and minimum two (2) years of culinary experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum one (1) year of previous supervisory experience required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as business needs dictate.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:
Weve grown to become the leading provider of integrated entertainment, sports content, and casino gaming experiences thanks to our 43 destinations across North America, online sports betting and iCasino via ESPN BET and theScore Bet Sportsbook and Casino.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment.Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
STARTING SALARY:Starting from $55,000 annually, based on experience.