WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
Come join us for our Hiring Events - Every Thursday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. We would be happy to meet you, answer any questions you may have, and set you up with an interview with one of our Hiring Managers.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa offers Team Members:
Now hiring candidates 18 or older for all positions, including gaming licensed positions (excluding Beverage Server, Barback, Bartender)
- $1,500Retention bonus offered for all newly hired hourly positions - Apply, Interview, and Start before December 31st, 2023, and get $250 on your first check! Additional $250 paid after 6 months, $1000 paid after one year (based on completion of pay period anniversary date)
- Health Benefits Insurance package effective Day 1: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability for FT team members
- Free Costco or Sams Club membership after 90 days of employment
- $700 Referral Bonus Program ($350 at 90 days $350 at 6 months) for Team Members who refer applicants that are hired now through December 31st, 2023.
- Discounted bus tickets
- Non-Accrued Additional Time Off Apply, Interview, and Start before December 31st, 2023, and start with 80 hours for FT, and 40 hours for PT for immediate use (Non-Accrued Additional Time Off pay must be used within one year from the date of hire/grant date)
- Hot meal served by the Leadership team once a month.
- 20%discount for Starbucks, Ara Spa, and all food outlets
- 100%Colorado Gaming License reimbursement after90days of employment
- Hotel discounts available at all43 PENNproperties, plus discounts on goods and services (including Barstool merch)
- Education reimbursement program and Annual Scholarship Program
- Career development opportunities
In this position you will be responsible for all painting, drywall repairs and installations, drywall finishing and maintaining the paint finishes on the property.
- Installation and repairing of drywall on the property.
- Prepping drywall for the final finish. i.e., paint, wall covering or other finishes.
- Maintain and inventory of the paint used on the property.
- Maintain all paint finishes on the property.
- Maintain the painters tools in a ready to use condition and replace or recommend tools to purchase.
- On occasion will work with outside contractors performing installations or renovations as part of a larger project.
- Perform new installations of drywall including but not limited to remodels and renovations.
- Working as part of a team you must be willing and able to help in other areas of the Facilities department when needed.
- This is a uniformed position, which requires that Team Members follow uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- 2 years experience as a commercial painter.
- Knowledge and experience with hanging and repairing drywall including but not limited spackling, skim coating and prepping surfaces for the installation of the final wall finishing.
- Knowledge of the different types of paint and their finishes.
- Faux finishing experience preferred but not required.
- Wallcovering experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with applying stains and clear coats preferred but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Team Members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
- Now hiring candidates 18 or older for all positions, including gaming licensed positions (excluding Beverage Server, Barback, Bartender).
STARTING SALARY:Starting at $27.00 per hour