WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa offers Team Members:
Now hiring candidates 18 or older for all positions, including gaming licensed positions (excluding Beverage Server, Barback, Bartender)
- $1,500Retention bonus offered for all newly hired hourly positions - Apply, Interview, and Start before July 31, 2023 and get $250 on your first check! Additional $250 paid after 6 months, $1000 paid after one year (based on completion of pay period anniversary date)
- Health Benefits Insurance package effective Day 1: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability for FT team members
- Free Costco or Sams Club membership after 90 days of employment
- $700 Referral Bonus Program ($350 at 90 days $350 at 6 months) for Team Members who refer applicants that are hired now through July 31, 2023.
- Discounted bus tickets
- Non-Accrued Additional Time Off Apply, Interview, and Start before July 31, 2023 and start with 80 hours for FT, and 40 hours for PT for immediate use (Non-Accrued Additional Time Off pay must be used within one year from the date of hire/grant date)
- Hot meal served by the Leadership team once a month
- 20%discount for Starbucks, Ara Spa, and all food outlets
- 100%Colorado Gaming License reimbursement after90days of employment
- Hotel discounts available at all43 PENNproperties, plus discounts on goods and services (including Barstool merch)
- Education reimbursement program and Annual Scholarship Program
- Career development opportunities
As a Massage Therapist, you are responsible for offering a variety of massage and body treatments to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general well-being of clients/guests. Prior to the massage, the therapist guides the client through the service offerings and helps them choose the right treatments.
- Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with guests in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be helpful. Assess clients soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion.
- Perform therapeutic massages of soft tissues and joints for up to 120 minutes
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as services provided and ensure they are in compliance with safety and health laws and policies, such as HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Attention to safety and cleanliness of the area is imperative.
- Follows all safety procedures. Immediately notifies security and supervisor of accidents and potential safety hazards.
- Collects fees for health club and services and sundry items from guests and maintains security of receipts.
- Maintains adequate supply of towels and sundry items. Monitors inventory and notifies manager when ordering is necessary.
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- Strong problem solving, decision making and consulting skills
- Superior customer service skills
- This position works in an environment that is subject to varying levels noise and crowds, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- This position is required to work around Jacuzzis and steam rooms and is subjected to extreme heat and wet and/or humid conditions.
- This position is physical in nature and requires incumbent to bend, reach and have good finger dexterity in order to perform massages effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers alike.
- Ability to move effectively and efficiently through the spa.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds in order to move towels and clean up the work area.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Team Members at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Colorado Massage Technician License and familiarity with common massage modalities.
- One (1) year licensed massage technician experience.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:
Weve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, and online gaming via theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment.Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
STARTING SALARY:Starting at $10.63 per hour plus tips and commission