WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Handles large amounts of money and maintains accountability over assigned bank.
- Monitors and coordinates activities of Cage personnel when a member of management is not present; assists in training new and existing employees.
- Responsible for protecting and preserving the master bank assets including accounting for, documenting, and verifying the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing currency, coin, tokens, chips, cash, vouchers, TiTO tickets, coupons, checks, jackpot slips, bank deposits, and other monetary units.
- Works with Credit customers to ensure they are provided with prompt, courteous, and friendly service; records casino Credit issuances and redemptions for the day.
- Performs verification, reconciliation, and balancing functions including drafting, completing, signing, or otherwise preparing any necessary documentation.
- Verifies Count Room drops as a blind count including verification of each strap or brick, clip, and tokens counted.
- Verifies and processes all bagged tokens that require scaling and tagging.
- Prepares and processes Cashier and Casino Banker exchanges.
- Attends all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
- Adheres to all departmental, property, and company policies and procedures.
- Meets all departmental or company deadlines including the timely completion of drops.
- Adheres to all gaming laws and regulations.
- Maintains communication with all departments, team members, and guests to ensure positive experiences.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum six (6) months of casino Cage or banking experience required; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be mathematically inclined; ten-key calculator skills required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable of state gaming regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Data entry/computer skills required.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work with interruptions and divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects, or assignments.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:
Weve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment.Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
STARTING SALARY:Starting pay $13.00 an hour, based on experience