WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
- To maintain and repair all HVAC mechanical equipment and systems.
- Service and repair MEP equipment and systems.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Parking lot and grounds clean-up.
- Repair and maintenance on HVAC equipment and systems.
- This is a uniformed position, which requires that Team Members are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa offers Team Members:
Now hiring candidates 18 or older for all positions, including gaming licensed positions (excluding Beverage Server, Barback, Bartender)
- $1,500Retention bonus offered for all newly hired hourly positions - Apply, Interview, and Start before February 28, 2023 and get $250 on your first check! Additional $250 paid after 6 months, $1000 paid after one year (based on completion of pay period anniversary date)
- Health Benefits Insurance package effective Day 1: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability for FT team members
- Free Costco or Sams Club membership after 90 days of employment
- $700 Referral Bonus Program ($350 at 90 days $350 at 6 months) for Team Members who refer applicants that are hired now through February 28, 2023.
- Discounted bus tickets
- Non-Accrued Additional Time Off Apply, Interview, and Start before February 28, 2023 and start with 80 hours for FT, and 40 hours for PT for immediate use (Non-Accrued Additional Time Off pay must be used within one year from the date of hire/grant date)
- Hot meal served by the Leadership team once a month
- 20%discount for Starbucks, Ara Spa, and all food outlets
- 100%Colorado Gaming License reimbursement after90days of employment
- Hotel discounts available at all43 PENNproperties, plus discounts on goods and services (including Barstool merch)
- Education reimbursement program and Annual Scholarship Program
- Career development opportunities
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to read Blue Prints and Wiring
- Experience with computers and maintenance programs.
- Strong Knowledge of Central Plant Operations preferred.
- Working knowledge with VAVs, MAUs, AHUs, VFDs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Journeyman level in MEP Trade or Master in a finished trade
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Team Members at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- 3 years facilities HVAC maintenance.
- EPA Universal license/certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; one(1) year of facilities maintenance experience in hospitality or related field.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:
Weve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment.Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
STARTING SALARY:Starting at $29.00 per hour