WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift in the Table Games department. Provides oversight for all games, game protection, and overall operation of the table games on their assigned shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Ensures enforcement of games procedures and policies as outlined in company and departmental manuals, and in accordance with internal Controls. Monitors for compliance.
- Monitors chips and cash transactions between Dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers.
- Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice, and all other gaming equipment.
- Verifies table inventories and effectively manages table limits.
- Effectively handles customer concerns and requests.
- Assists with responsibility for the overall engagement of all team members on their shift by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances. - Assists with the overall integrity of daily Table Games operations.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- Associate degree (A.A.) in related field; or minimum three (3) years of experience in a comparable Table Games leadership position; or equivalent combination of education and experience. - Must have thorough knowledge of all Table Games and Table Games operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and have knowledge of Table Games operating systems.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner. -
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, and weekends, as business needs dictate.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:
Weve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment.Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
STARTING SALARY:Starting from $48000 annually, based on experience