WERE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
- Greets and welcomes each guest seated in assigned station.
- Takes food and beverage orders, delivers prepared food promptly, and checks with table periodically to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains current and accurate information regarding menu (i.e., preparation techniques, seasonings, ingredients, and plate presentation).
- Suggests items to guests based on expressed guest preferences.
- Up-sells appetizers, beverages, and desserts in accordance with restaurant service standards.
- Correctly enters food and beverage orders into the POS system to ensure accurate preparation of product.
- Resolves service issues according to established guidelines.
- itemizes, totals, and presents check for payment to correct customers.
- Assists bus persons, as necessary, in bussing, cleaning, and setting tables.
- Wipes counter areas, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines) as scheduled, or required; operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Completes assigned side work as directed.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food server experience in a high-volume restaurant preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:
Weve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment.Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer