OPEN HIRING EVENT
At Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
Wednesday, January 26th from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We will train on all positions; previous experience is not required!
*** Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! ***
Hiring for the following positions:
- Hotel Front Desk Agent
- Hotel Assistant Shift Manager
- Table Games Dealer School (Begins 2/9/22)
- Custodial Attendants
- Housekeeping Attendants
- Security Officers
- Casino Cashiers
- Dish Room Attendants
- Cooks (all levels)
- Sous Chef
- Food Server
- Maintenance for Swing Shift
- Housekeeping Inspector
We will be hiring for the following location
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, 2200 River Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
- Must be 18+ older. All job offers will be dependent on passing a Background and obtaining a gaming license.
How to prepare
- Completing our application process prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring a photo ID with you. Resume is optional, but preferred.
What to wear
- Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
- Please park near the Main Entrance of Ameristar Casino. You will see signage as you enter the property that will direct you to the event space. Please do not bring children or non-service related animals to this Hiring Event.
Responsibilities and job qualifications for each position and department vary and will be presented in further detail at the interview step of the hiring process.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Able to work in constricting areas
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer