Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Responsible for the collection, counting, sorting, and wrapping of currency.
- Participates in the transfer of currency off the floor.
- Transports the currency to the restricted area for counting.
- Ensures key control procedures are followed.
- Responsible for operating currency counters, adding machines and other auditing functions.
- Completes daily maintenance of all count room equipment as well as cleaning of count room.
- Works professionally with other departments as needed to complete tasks.
- Ensures company assets are properly accounted for and secured.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Associate degree and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow directions repeatedly, precisely, and without deviation.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have basic math skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Data entry/computer skills required.
- Ability to work in restricted quarters.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with interruptions.
- Prior currency count experience preferred.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs