Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and employee and storage areas in the hotel, as directed.
- Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift, as directed.
- Maintains proper documentation of all duties accomplished during a working shift, as directed.
- Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.
- Abides by all security measures.
- Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.
- Assists guests with issues that are within authority to provide, ensuring guests satisfaction while operating within established guidelines and policies.
- Performs all duties in a quiet and orderly manner.
- Assists the house person with department projects, as needed.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Six (6) months of previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn and follow direction.
- Ability to clean as directed at an acceptable performance rate.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be able to operate equipment, including but not limited to vacuum cleaners, cleaning supplies, mop, and broom.
- Ability to minimally communicate and understand, in English, matters of mutual concern, such as directions, hazards, or questions; if unable to speak or understand English, prior experience as a guest room attendant required.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer