Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Responsible for physical and video surveillance of the activities of customers and employees in all gaming and money handling areas.
- Maintains surveillance watch of designated area and activities; records any irregular activity as required.
- Reports verbally and in writing any violations of Gaming Regulations or company policies and procedures as well as any safety considerations to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Reports and offers solutions for any area of vulnerability to loss from internal or external sources.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of and compliance with Gaming Regulations, company policies, and departmental procedures.
- Works on special projects and investigations as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Background in video or electronics strongly preferred; prior casino and support service experience a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Thorough knowledge of casino games and operations preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of casino cheating, scams, card counting, and player evaluations preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Vision correctable to 20/20 with normal color acuity.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs