Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Responsible for overseeing one or more EVS work crews as assigned.
- Assists in training and scheduling employees; reviews and updates station assignments for team members.
- Assists in the evaluation of employee performance reviews.
- Performs EVS Attendant duties as required.
- Maintains key control.
- Communicates effectively with all guests, team members, and managers within the casino and building complex.
- Knows where all facilities in the casino are located.
- Inspects lobbies, restrooms, offices, meeting rooms, food/beverage outlets, and all back of house areas and submits written inspections to appropriate management.
- Accountable for conducting department walkthrough, special cleaning projects, and meeting department cleanliness standards.
- Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment and demonstrates correct procedures to others.
- Attends shift and departmental meetings.
- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of EVS experience required.
- Strong problem-solving, mediation, coaching, and consulting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must have basic computer and math skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs