Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think youll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Assists with creation, implementation, and execution of casino events.
- Coordinates travel transportation for cross-property groups and vendors.
- Participates in the creative approval process regarding direct mail and event offers to ensure mailings are approved in a timely basis and meet established deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring that all information from direct mail programs/promotions/events is tracked completely and accurately.
- Assists the Player Development team in hosting Premium level casino customers in a gracious and amiable manner relative to each player's gaming action and overall worth to the property.
- Participates at events, parties, and promotions as directed.
- Ensures effective communication to all Marketing divisions in order to maintain a constant flow of information.
- inputs and follows up on procurement system requests for all Marketing purchases (such as collateral materials, promotional supplies, direct mail printing and postage, business cards, office supplies, etc.).
- Distributes sample promotional coupons, direct mail coupons, marketing calendars, etc., to Executive Offices and other departments as directed.
- Tracks all departmental expenses and assists with financial reporting.
- Compiles and prepares information fact sheets regarding monthly direct mail offers, promotions, host events, and all other Marketing activities and informs property managers, Marketing, and other affected departments in a timely manner.
- Provides telephone support for event reservations and customer comment calls as needed.
- Reviews tracking process and reports pertaining to property's customer comment cards and letters; assists with responding to customer comment cards and letters as directed.
- Assists with the Emceeing of drawings and promotions as needed.
- Assists with the copywriting of direct mail pieces and the weekly property newsletter.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs