OPEN INTERVIEWS - HIRING EVENT
Wednesday, November 18th from 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
For an expedited experience, apply online and call ahead for an appointment, 712-396-3030.
Walk-in candidates welcome!
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Player Services Shift Manager
- Casino Services Representatives
- Count Room / Vault Team Member
- Food Servers - Amerisports Bar
- IT Technical Analyst
- Security Officers & EMT
- Variety of other Part-Time and Full-Time positions!
We will be hiring for the following location
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, 2200 River Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
- Must be 18+ older. All job offers will be dependent on passing a Background and Drug test.
How to prepare
- Completing our application process prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring a photo ID with you. Resume is optional, but preferred.
What to wear
- Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
- Please park near the Main Entrance of Ameristar Casino. You will see signage as you enter the property that will direct you to the event space. Please do not bring children or non-service related animals to this Hiring Event.
Responsibilities and job qualifications for each position and department vary and will be presented in further detail at the interview step of the hiring process.
At Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Able to work in constricting areas
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs