Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Provides prompt, courteous beverage refreshment service to casino guests.
- Maintains accountability for all cash receipts, complimentary charges, drink tokens, room charges, and issue banks.
- Keeps informed of continually changing promotional beverages, events, and services.
- Maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, professional, and friendly manner.
- Serves tables in proper order of arrival with exceptions in common sense situations or as ordered by supervisor.
- Responsible for additional side work as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Mobility and dexterity to carry and serve a tray of beverages weighing 15 pounds.
- Previous Beverage experience required; one (1) year of cocktail experience in a fast-paced environment preferred.
- Must be able to handle a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must have cash handling experience.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs