Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Develops trusted business relationships with property analysts in business units.
- Identifies opportunities for the use of technology to drive property profitability and growth.
- Assists with the adoption and effectiveness of technology-based capabilities.
- Assists with the coordination of small- to medium-scale initiatives.
- Conducts research to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist at the company.
- Participates in requirements and design sessions with business partners.
- Develops functional specifications and use cases for new capabilities.
- Contributes business partner perspective to discussions within the IT organization.
- Assists with the planning and execution of user acceptance testing and change management.
- Assists in the development of standards, processes, and guidelines to document and support business use of IT capabilities.
- Assists with the development and evaluation of cost-benefit and ROI analyses.
- Participates in the execution of intake processes.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems and two to three years of related experience as a Business or Systems Analyst required.
- Subject matter knowledge of Gaming Operations required.
- 2-3 years of experience developing functional specifications, use cases, and testing plans.
- 2-3 years of experience in SDLC methodology.
- 2-3 years of experience leading small initiatives.
- 1-2 years of working knowledge of SQL and relational database design principles.
- Ability to communicate clearly, efficiently, and persuasively; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have the ability to incorporate creative approaches to various projects by taking initiative and working independently.
- Ability to engage business partners and quickly develop trusting relationships.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to solve problems, think critically, and overcome delivery hurdles.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs