Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Council Bluffs Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Sells baked goods at the Bakery counter and provides cashiering services to patrons.
- Computes bill on P.O.S. System or adding machine, makes change, and issues receipt.
- Responsible for becoming familiar with menu, preparation of food, and prices.
- Gives cash refunds or credit memorandums as directed by Supervisor/Manager.
- Follows all cash handling procedures.
- Responsible for working with the Bakery when baked goods need to be stocked.
- Responsible for making coffee and espresso drinks.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs