Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Supervise the Revenue Auditors in the Finance Department. Ensure all gaming and non-gaming audits are complete and accurate, update and maintain daily operating reports, any discrepancies are handled in accordance with Gaming Regulations, System of Internal Control and all departmental procedures.
- Day to day operational leadership and guidance to the entire revenue audit function.
- Reviews daily journal entries to record daily revenue and expense related to the revenue audits.
- Ensures compliance with Gaming system of internal controls, ensures departmental procedures are followed and any discrepancies are documented. Any discrepancies have an exception report noted.
- Review of all Gaming and Non-Gaming Audits for completeness, accuracy and any discrepancies in accordance with Gaming Regulations, internal controls and all departmental procedures.
- Responsible for preparation of statistical reports.
- Monitors compliance of revenue activities on the property via the exception process to ensure that all relative documentation is completed in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Partner with Internal Audit and all external auditors and responsible for providing requested documentation on a timely basis for all audits.
- Develops and implements procedural policies for audits, make corrections or revisions as needed, and cooperate with internal and external auditors as needed.
- Creates financial spreadsheets and updates information on a regular basis.
- Completes journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, and produce various revenue reports and statistical analysis.
- Provides professional representation at internal and external meetings and events.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for scheduling, performance reviews and team member feedback including coaching.
- Responsible for initial training and cross training of Revenue Audit team members.
- Coordinate and assist in projects related to the Revenue Audit function as needed including new systems implementations and procedural changes.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration.