Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Supervise Dealers and guest activity on games as assigned. Maintain game security and integrity in designated area to ensure that they are conducted in a manner consistent with State Gaming Commission regulations and the policies and procedures of Ameristar Casino. Perform dealing services at assigned gaming table in accordance with established policies and procedures. The Team Member reports to the Table Games Supervisor and supervises Table Games Dealers.
- Adhere to, interpret, support, and explain established company policies and procedures as well as applicable local, state, federal and other regulatory procedures.
- This is a non-uniformed position when in a supervisor role, which requires the team member be in compliance with non-uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
- This is a uniformed position when in a dealer role, which requires the team member to be in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
- Must maintain the strictest confidence pertaining to any and all confidential and propriatary information disclosed by an Ameristar entity or by a guest of Ameristar Casinos.
- Address Team Member questions and concerns.
- Foster and maintain positive team member relations in a supportive environment and interfaces with other departments to ensure a harmonious working relationship.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics, and image of self and subordinates.
- Attend all regular departmental meetings as well as other related meetings.
- Complete necessary reports in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance.
- Accountable for the written procedures of each game you supervise.
- Monitor Boxpersons and Dealers performance.
- Monitor pit and gaming equipment to ensure proper working order and conditions and notify Casino Managers of needed repairs.
- Always maintains continuous security of assigned game(s).
- Exchange guest's currency for gaming cheques.
- Assists the guests in playing and ensure adherence to established rules, policies and procedures.
- Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service.
- Deals a combination of Blackjack, Carnival Games, and other specialty games such as Roulette and Craps.
- Notify Casino Managers of below standard performance of any team member.
- Recommend changes to operation procedures to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Be familiar with the safe handling of cleaning products, equipment and supplies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand a minimum of eight (8) hours.
- Must be able to tolerate a noisy and smoky environment on the casino floor.
- May encounter intoxicated guests.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Casino Operations Leadership team.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what were about!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration.