To provide valet parking and bell/coat check services in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Delivers superior internal and external guest service the Pinnacle Way by ensuring every interaction includes our PEAK Service Standards and work harmoniously with fellow team members.
- Adhere to guest service requirement listed above.
- Must maintain and follow all AAA four diamond standards for internal and external guests.
- Greet the guest with positive body manner, friendly demeanor in accordance with the 5-10 rule; open hotel doors for guests during slow periods.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- This is a uniformed position, which requires the team member be in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty
- Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential and propriatary information disclosed by an Ameristar entity or by a guest of Ameristar Casinos.
- Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance
- Must be able to assure safe loading, unloading of guests and items to and from the shuttle bus, limo and any other passenger vehicles used in conjunction with their job duties.
- Adheres to the guidelines of ACCB driving/licensing policies and parking and retrieval procedures.
- Explain to guests ACCB parking and retrieval procedure to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Able to provide directions for local area for guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to sprint to/from vehicles and reception area.
- Maintain proper storage and labeling of guest keys and tags.
- Maintain appropriate logbook or records during shift.
- Ability to share or divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects or assignments.
- Responsible for keeping fleet vehicles clean, clear of any debris and maintained and in safe working condition.
- Keep the valet area and front of hotel entrance neat and free of trash.
- Must strive to answer the valet phone within 3 rings and maintain professional telephone etiquette
- Distribute valet tickets and perform damage inspections of all vehicles before parked.
- Hang coats and tag luggage for guests.
- Deliver messages, packages, suitcases, and run errands as requested.
- Deliver guest laundry to and from guest room.
- Escort incoming guests to rooms, assist with luggage, and explain features of room.
- Offer information pertaining to available services and facilities of the property, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, which includes the largest riverboat in Iowa, was modeled after the historic riverboats that plied the waters of the Missouri River in the 1800s. Located in the greater Omaha metropolitan area, this property has received the prestigious Four Diamond designation from the American Automobile Association and, in 2004, was named "Property of the Year" by the Iowa Lodging Association. The property also features a 38,500 square-foot casino, five dining options, three bars, an entertainment venue and 8,000 square-feet of meeting and event space.
Ameristar Council Bluffs
2200 River Road
Council Bluffs, IA 51501