CSG Actuarial, an Integrity Marketing Company, builds powerful, state of the art software and databases that help insurance business research and promote their insurance products. Today, thousands of our customers take advantage of our resources including popular insurance quoting tools, comprehensive data analysis, and competitive market intelligence. These customers range from Fortune 500 companies to individual insurance agents. We believe that improved access to insurance knowledge will allow all of these customers to improve their bottom line and meet their long-term goals.
Our company culture is very open, flat, and transparent. We succeed and grow this business together. We strive to make the workplace an inspiring place to do creative work. We are seeking individuals whose personality, integrity, and passion for our business can make our team better. We have grown profitably over the last 9 years and are looking for new people to push us further.
Do you have insurance product experience or account management experience and looking for a new challenge with a GREAT company? Do you have proven technical and account management skills? CSG Actuarial could be your next, and best, career move!
CSG is looking for a Business Development Analyst to support, upsell and improve utilization of CSG software products for existing and new customers.
- Develop customer relationships in the insurance industry
- Promote retention and loyalty by providing support to help existing customers achieve success
- Initiate new sale and manage renewals including contract updates, up-sell opportunities, product utilization, and monitoring of data usage
- Insurance industry knowledge is required
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales and/or account management required
- Experience managing and retaining large, key clients
- Excellent organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience selling and marketing insurance products is desirable
- Strong work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated
- Advanced level of attention to detail and analytical capabilities
- Analytical skills to research and problem solve insurance client concerns
Fun Perks at CSG:
- Industry Competitive Salary and Bonus Potential
- Flexible Hours
- Reduced Summer Hours
- Casual Work Environment
- Casual Dress code
- Excellent PTO and 401k, Health Insurance, LTD, STD, and voluntary life benefits
- Paid Time Off to vote and for community service