Now offering a $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
Primary Purpose of this Position:
Fabricate parts for structural fabrication, Service Center, and misc. steel assemblies per cutting lists, shop drawings, and DWS quality requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify steel shapes, sizes, and mill tolerances.
- Fabricate material as trained and instructed.
- Fabricate beams, tubes, angle, channel, bar grating, pipe, plate, or rounds according to the dimensions shown on cut lists and shop drawings, AISC code requirements for structural steel, and machine capabilities.
- Make adjustments to machine to ensure accurate dimensions as shown on the shop drawings.
- Identify cut list and shop drawing errors and discrepancies before or during early stages of fabrication.
- Operate forklifts, jib cranes, overhead cranes, conveyors, and transfers in order to move materials.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Attend all meetings as required by management.
- Consistently and reliably works scheduled hours at assigned locations.
All production positions have a starting range of $17-$23/hr.
Please visit our Employee Benefits page for more information!
Machine Operator - Omaha Jobs #Hiring #job Machine Operator - #Hiring #jobs #Omaha labor
Drake-Williams Steel, Inc.