Now offering a $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
Primary Purpose of this Position:
Work with a trainer to learn how to fill customer orders and put together shipments of fabricated steel, warehouse steel, and other materials for shipments to customer and suppliers. Help receive and unload incoming material from suppliers. Locate material into inventory storage, staging areas, and work areas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify steel shapes, sizes, and mill tolerances.
- Locate material as trained and instructed.
- Locate beams, tubes, angle, channel, bar grating, pipe, plate, or rounds according to the layout shown on yard map, cut lists and shop drawings.
- Load/unload trailers, railcars, and saw horses.
- Operate overhead cranes, forklifts, jib cranes, gantry cranes, conveyors, and transfers in order to move materials.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Attend all meetings as required by management.
- Consistently and reliably work scheduled hours at assigned locations.
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum of six months of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
All production positions have a starting range of $17-$23/hr.
Please visit our Employee Benefits page for more information!
Material Handler - Omaha, NE #Hiring #Jobs Omaha Jobs
Drake-Williams Steel, Inc.