Develop and focus on media optimization strategies in partnership with Actuary to drive profitable cost per acquisition lead generation tactics via paid search, paid social and other digital lead generation tactics. Leverages internal and external data points to optimize media, to drive lowest cost per acquisition at the highest persistency rates, to drive profitability for Aflac and Tier 1.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Oversees the day to day buying strategy for paid digital lead generation efforts, to include but not limited to paid search keyword optimizations, paid social re-targeting and market or state specific targeting optimizations to drive persistency and earned premium.
Develops tests and keyword strategies based on input from the Actuary and Sales Analytics teams, to drive profitable sales through lead generation channels.
Provides hourly and daily optimization recommendations based on Aflac/Tier 1 first party data for all paid digital lead generation efforts.
Analyzes hourly, weekly, monthly, and geographic performance for all paid digital lead generation efforts.
Develops and enhances keyword models to drive profitable and persistent business for Aflac/Tier 1
Understands objectives of multiple business units and partners with them to target and deliver profitable sales for Aflac/Tier 1.
Responsible for digital lead generation optimizations that drive YoY incremental lead volumes and sales, as well as increases in earned premium via Aflac.com and the sales portal.
Partners with vendors (Google/Facebook) and agencies to remain at the forefront of new technology and targeting capabilities for digital lead generation efforts and re-targeting.
Delivers consistent reports on performance and optimizations to keep leadership informed of current trends and proposed adjustments.
Collaborates with tactical digital lead generation team members to ensure all ads are legal, compliant and on brand prior to launch.
Performs other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree technology, computer science, marketing, public relations, communications, business administration
- 6+ years of job related experience
- at least three years leading projects/teams in multiple business environments
Relevant experience in the insurance industry media and advertising, digital asset development, management and innovation
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
Demonstrated familiarity with Aflac's Marketing Department and cross functional teams (preferred)
Demonstrated familiarity with agency and vendor interaction and project management
Excellent presentation skills & comfort interacting with internal and external senior level executives
Self-starter with demonstrable initiative
Deep understanding of consumer, producer and business owner behavior combined with creativity and nimbleness to deal with complexity and to quickly identify solutions and sources of value
Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple diverse projects at any given time
Ability to collaborate and work effectively with colleagues in a variety of marketing and sales disciplines
- Acting with Integrity - Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
- Communicating Effectively - Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
- Pursuing Self-Development - Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
- Serving Customers - Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages
- Supporting Change - Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
- Supporting Organizational Goals - Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the companys goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
- Working with Diverse Populations - Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds