Leads and manages the design, development, and sustainment of all product launch content and curricula for Aflac products. Responsible for development and implementation of overall launch strategy for assigned product lines and product initiatives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Owns the overall strategy, and assists in the design and course development for Aflac product education and launch.
Accountable for innovating and applying new design and development methodologies, as well as evolving learning experiences and solutions to product development education (new and pre-existing products) and launch to meet the company's growth and retention objectives
Works with key stakeholders in Product Solutions to develop new/revised product launch strategy; responsible for identifying gaps or opportunities in product marketing, training and communications and creating optimal product positioning for assigned product lines and initiatives (per Divisional scorecards and WIGs)
Serves as key liaison in partnering and engaging resources across Aflac at all levels to ensure product launch and adoption needs of employees, partners, and customers are met while collaborating company-wide to establish and drive results by executing common goals
Responsible for product launch strategy, including prioritization and cadence aligned to the goals of market segment leaders
Drives value through formal networks with key learning and development decision makers and stakeholders both within Aflac and industry-wide
Collaborates with Product Development in the development of go-to-market strategy for launching new and revised products to key audiences, employees, employers, internal employees, partners and all sales channels
Work cross-functionally with Sales, IT, Internal Operations, Training, and other functions as needed to provide product marketing expertise in creating and implementing new systems, programs, initiatives, and training for new market segments and channels
Scorecards results of product development launch and product initiatives in order to drive utilization and sustainment throughout the organization; Drives the creation of learning & adoption metrics to best gauge effective best practices for execution of plans to design, develop and launch new product development modules as needed; Analyzes and determines appropriate methods and metrics for product launch and adoption measures.; Develops approaches to measure the impact of the launch and adoption solutions
Professional - Education & Experience
Qualification Level Education Degree Specification
Minimum Required Bachelors Degree Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field
Qualification Level Experience
Minimum Required eight years of professional job-specific work experience
Minimum Required financial services and/or insurance industry experience Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge & Skills
Ability to set a clear product launch strategy in alignment with market strategies, collaborating with Product Development, Marketing, Communications and other areas to implement
Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple diverse projects at any given time
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and planning skills, including demonstrated ability to: design and implement effective communications, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set goals and enforce deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals
Ability to function as a key team member by leading, and contributing to, positive change through personal contributions and active participation in cross-functional projects
Experience with employee benefit offerings/products preferred
· Acting with Integrity - Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
· Communicating Effectively - Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
· Pursuing Self-Development - Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
· Serving Customers - Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages customer expectations
· Supporting Change - Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
· Supporting Organizational Goals - Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the companys goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
· Working with Diverse Populations - Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds
The statements below describe the general nature and level of the work and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Normal office environment (virtual or in-person)