Located in Washington D.C., supports effective engagement for Aflac with respect to U.S. and global regulatory development, U.S.-Japan relations and developments in international trade, national security and relevant other geopolitical risks. Manages projects and production of analytical reports and analysis of public policy issues. Supports external engagement as a part of Aflac International's public policy team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Professional - Education & Experience
Qualification Level Education Degree Specification
Minimum Required Bachelors Degree International studies, finance, or a related discipline Preferred Masters degree International studies, finance or a related discipline
Qualification Level Experience
Minimum Required Six years of professional job related work experience Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge & Skills
· Acting with Integrity - Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
· Communicating Effectively - Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
· Pursuing Self-Development - Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
· Serving Customers - Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages customer expectations
· Supporting Change - Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
· Supporting Organizational Goals - Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the companys goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
· Working with Diverse Populations - Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds
The statements below describe the general nature and level of the work and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Normal office environment (virtual or in-person)
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||June 11, 2022|
|Located In||Washington, DC|