Engages with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to help facilitate DevOps transformation across the enterprise. Helps to increase agile adoption by proactively identifying IT efforts that can be transitioned to agile projects and prepares the infrastructure needed to support the transition. Shares experiences and observations with teams and other enterprise groups to continuously improve performance of the teams, processes and practices.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Professional - Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree, Six or more years of related work experience, experience in enabling multiple teams on continuous integration and continuous delivery, hands on experience with automated testing, build and deployment technologies, demonstrated experience of the Three Ways of DevOps - Flow, Feedback and Continuous Learning, Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge & Skills
Management (SCM) in agile environments.
- Acting with Integrity - Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
- Communicating Effectively - Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
- Pursuing Self-Development - Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
- Serving Customers - Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages
- Supporting Change - Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
- Supporting Organizational Goals - Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the companys goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
- Working with Diverse Populations - Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds