- Evaluates and establishes plan of care and provides treatment for patients referred by a physician for occupational therapy rehabilitation services both inpatient and outpatient.
- Develops appropriate treatment plans and goals in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Adjusts/amends treatment plan according to patient’s progress.
- Performs documentation according to department guidelines.
- Performs post-offer pre-employment screens and in-house ergonomic evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required. Master’s degree preferred. Current licensure in Occupational Therapy in the state of Nebraska. Current BLS Certification required. Minimum of three years of progressive experience in occupational therapy preferred.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills necessary to effectively interact with clients/patients, family members, physicians, and other staff members.
- Demonstrated personal traits of a high level of motivation, team orientation, trust and professionalism.
- Hours of this position are 3 days per week: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and floating day pending census needs.
- Benefit eligible including health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and PTO.
Memorial Community Hospital & Health Systems