The SAP ERP Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation and operational support for SAP solutions supporting the NTT Security (NTTS) Global Finance organization. The SAP ERP Analyst works with multiple stakeholders to understand and document the end to end business processes and related challenges then recommends, builds and implements the relevant solution making sure it aligns with the NTTS business strategy and SAP best practices. The SAP ERP Analyst will also be required to work with additional software applications that integrate with the finance and order processing modules of SAP.
- Support concurrent work assignments across applications and diverse user groups; works to resolve system issues.
- Facilitate business process reviews to gather expected business outcomes and functional requirements; document end-to-end processes, related IT systems and functional business requirements.
- Translate functional business requirements into logical and physical design specifications to configure, document and test elements of system design across multiple functional groups; leads design reviews.
- Maintain and develop internal business relationships to influence successful project outcomes.
- Understand SAP and NTTS best practice business processes to ensure compliance and end use support in a highly regulated environment.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures; monitors work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; makes recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Define and document re-usable test cases; build test objects and data as needed; participate in design and execution of system, integration and performance testing.
- Maintain relevant knowledge and awareness of new trends and innovations within areas of expertise
- May participate in the evaluation, screening, and selection of new-hires; provide or coordinate staff training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of SAP S/4 HANA ERP experience, specifically in the area of Finance and Controlling
- Working knowledge of other SAP modules is desirable but not essential (e.g. SD, Hybris, Ariba, DBR...)
- Business acumen and global finance process competency
- Demonstrated understanding and application of system development life-cycle
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization.
- Have familiarity with ISO27001 accreditation and associated audit requirements.
- Ability to work constructively as an individual or in groups with minimal supervision
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Strong understanding of ITSM policies, processes, and procedures
- Excellent communications and customer services skills–verbal and written
- Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Work occurs in a normal business environment but the requirements of the job may necessitate being available to support critical systems 24x365
- MBA and/or Master’s degree in computer engineering desired
- Finance/accounting qualifications strongly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.