NTT Security is a pure-play security information company. We deliver exceptional information security and excellent customer service for clients seeking to improve data security and address compliance requirements. Organizations world-wide depend on the managed security platform, information security, compliance expertise and custom delivery to complex security challenges and business issues.
The Global Business Operations Process Expert is responsible for the enhancement of best practice business processes, implementation of new functionality, and supporting the business process execution side of Salesforce Opportunity to Order, and other Business Operations applications. Develop relationships in a global matrixed organization to deliver required solutions to enable business objectives. Works closely with Global and Regional Business Operations teams to document As-Is business processes and create To-Be business processes. Develop business requirements used to design and implement system changes. Collaborate with IT Business Solutions to ensure support for existing and future applications.
- Global Champion for the adoption of Business Operations process and technology changes.
- Develop requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Initiate business process modeling, identifying best practices, charting and analysis of workflow, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Work in partnership with Regional Business Operations to continuously evaluate new technology, functionality, and procedures to enhance and improve Business Operations processes, including Opportunity-to-Order, forecasting, pricing, and new product configuration.
- Ensure Global Business Operations and related organizations comply with required standards for maintaining Business Operations data.
- Conducts studies, such as time studies or process studies, to review effectiveness of current processes and makes suggestions to improve
- Evaluates performance against established metrics to determine acceptable levels of quality or efficiency for various business functions and units.
- Collaborate with Global and Regional process owners to ensure process changes are communicated, understood and incorporated into current processes.
- Author functional process workflows, process narratives and business requirements
- Works closely with IT technical staff and/or outside resources to determine technical solutions and/or applications to meet the identified requirements.
- Ensure implemented solutions function according to specifications and are fit for purpose.
- Coordinate the planning and training activities related to the implementation of changes for Global Business Operations applications.
- Ensure properly maintained documentation of various features, functions and associated processes.
- Works closely with Learning & Development team to produce detailed guides and training around processes and systems
- High knowledge of Global Business Operations’ core processes, including Opportunity Management, Quote Management, Bid Management, Contract Management and Order Management
- Expertise (basic, intermediate, or deep) in Business Operations applications, including Salesforce, Apttus CLM and CPQ, SAP SD, etc.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver concise, focused messages in the language each stakeholder understands
- Strong facilitation skills to clearly articulate business issues and the effective solution design to the relevant players
- Knowledgeable in methodologies of gathering requirements and modelling business process flows
- Comfortably using MS Office, Visio, and similar tools.
- Superb cross-functional and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, competing interests with tact and diplomacy.
- Highly self-motivated and can perform without appreciable oversight.
- Well organized individual, who can bring process rigor to pre-sales activities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
NTTSecurity employees enjoy working in a business casual environment with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Flexible spending and 401k plans and a generous paid time off program.
Pre-employment backgrounds and drug test are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.