We are looking for an Administrative Associate to provide a variety of administrative support for our development department The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database as well as helping with print materials. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Open Door Mission is a gospel rescue mission, serving the Greater Omaha Area by providing short-term and long-term shelter, life-changing programs addressing root causes of homelessness and poverty, and homeless prevention resources to those in need.
YOU ARE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF:
- You have a visible relationship with Christ and regularly attend a local church.
- You have the ability to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
- You are proficient with Google G -Suite , Microsoft Excel, and general computer operations.
- You are able to type at speeds of at least 45 words per minute.
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO:
- Has at least two years of data entry experience.
- Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other programs.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Has experience using a large database containing large amounts of data.
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Retrieval and drop off of mail.
- Updating donor databases with donation information.
- Process mail donations.
- Assist with Thank you letter mailings.
- Maintain/update our donor list with correct name spellings and contact information.
- Assist with the design, print, and distribution of in house print materials.
- Oversee maintenance and supply of administrative equipment (printers, folders, postage, and other machines)
WHY YOU WANT TO BE ON THIS TEAM AT ODM:
- You would be a part of a team of Christ-centered people, who work together to serve our community and change lives.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, 401k with employer matching, unlimited access to our cafeteria, and more!
- You would be part of an organization that cares about you as a brother or sister in Christ.
- An open line of communication with your Supervisor.
Standard Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
All applicants must be willing to abstain from nicotine and alcohol while in the employ of the Open Door Mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $17.50
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
Open Door Mission