NP Dodge Management Company is looking for a motivated Property Manager who is a dynamic leader with proven property management skills to lead a busy team. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of multiple units at several locations while building an effective team with common goals and objectives. The Property Manager will have intimate knowledge of all policies and procedures and be responsible for the success of the properties.
- Two years minimum of prior property management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, ARM and CAM certification helpful
- Tax credit experience preferred
- Be able to work under stressful conditions and balance multiple commitments simultaneously
- Understand budget and fiscal responsibility based on specific community needs and available capital
- Work effectively with all staff in order to meet community occupancy goals
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Be a forward planner who critically assesses self- performance and accepts feedback from superiors
- Must have a working knowledge of personnel, accounting, leasing, maintenance, and resident retention policies and programs
- Must represent the company in its relations with residents, employees, and local vendors and reflect the attitudes, policies and general personality of the company.
Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
NP Dodge Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.