A Commercial Escrow Assistant at TitleCore National plays an integral role in supporting the Commercial Escrow Team.
Who are we?
TitleCore National is an Omaha based, innovative title insurance and closing services partner with a strong history in the industry of facilitating and protecting real estate transactions. We are a company with a strong sense of purpose. Culture matters to us. A lot. We expect our team to live into our values of Be A Leader, Challenge the Process and Elevate One Another. As a member of our Commercial Team, you have the unique opportunity to work on some of the most transformational commercial real estate projects in the Omaha Metro and beyond.
Learn more about our Company and our Team at www.titlecorenational.com.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for an individual who is eager to engage and contribute positively to our group. If you are responsible, attentive to detail, a critical thinker with excellent communication skills, then we need to hear from you. For the right candidate, we are willing to train. The schedule for this position is M-F, 8am-5pm, and will be located at our 8701 West Dodge location.
The Day to Day
- Review real estate purchase Contracts to determine partner information, pertinent settlement information and diligence and closing timelines.
- Collaborate with our commercial underwriters, sellers, buyers and lenders to obtain information and satisfy any outstanding settlement tasks.
- Perform basic searches of public records in connection with settlement day activities.
- Assist in preparation of closing documents; such as, deed sets; buyer packets; and closing statements.
- Review and disburse closing files, working closely with our lender partners.