DPI is an independent insurance agency based in Omaha, Nebraska, serving clients across the nation. We offer innovative solutions, unmatched expertise and a dedicated team of professionals who are focused on providing exceptional quality in every facet of the insurance industry.
The Account Manager will provide quality service (sales when applicable) to all Commercial Lines Dodge Partners Insurance clients. The Account Manager will perform the essential duties of this position, which include assisting the producer(s) in managing a book of business, including new and renewal marketing and placement. The Account Manager will provide direction to the CL Assistant assigned to the team, to service each account collaboratively, effciently, and timely. The Account Manager will maintain the highest degree of rapport between the producer(s), client, carriers, and agency personnel.
- Quote new Commercial Lines business for producers using Vertafore Agency Management System, Worksmart and carrier websites.
- Remarket existing business based on producer requests or to meet client expectations and make suggestions to clients for upgrades or additional coverage/policies.
- Write all types of commercial lines new business for existing clients when needed.
- Process change requests accurately and promptly.
- Follow-up on all requests submitted to carriers for completion, and accuracy.
- Keep producers informed of important account activities.
- Monitor work and inform management when help is needed.
- Process all work timely and according to expectations.
- Maintain comprehensive attention to detail and thorough documentation to support E&O standards.
- Negotiate with carrier underwriters in a professional manner.
- Work with all carrier underwriters and company personnel to resolve problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and 2+ years prior insurance industry experience
- Appropriate insurance licenses required. Professional designation(s) a plus
- Leadership skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills specifically with MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work in a group and independently
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines coverage and carriers relevant to the agency