Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you conscientious about your work and the end result? NP Dodge Management Company is looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance in vacant and occupied apartments, physical plan maintenance on common equipment, and building maintenance activities covering items like balconies, stair rails, fences, doors, windows, clubhouse equipment and laundry facilities with an emphasis on superior customer service.
- Must have general maintenance knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in several disciplines including appliance repair, carpentry, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, mechanical and electrical work with the ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions
- Possess above average oral and written communication skills with the ability to plan, organize and complete apartment maintenance tasks with little or no supervision
- High school diploma, or equivalent, with 1 – 3 years’ proven experience in apartment maintenance, or related fields
- EPA certification for refrigerant recovery and recharging is a plus, but not required
- Tools and access to an automobile are necessary
- Required to take after-hours calls as assigned and weekend work may be required as circumstances warrant
*Please note criminal background checks and drug tests are required.