DPI is an independent insurance agency based in Omaha, Nebraska, serving clients across the nation. We offer innovative solutions, unmatched expertise and a dedicated team of professionals who are focused on providing exceptional quality in every facet of the insurance industry.
The Personal Lines Assistant will provide quality service to Personal Lines - Dodge Partners Insurance clients. The PL-Assistant will work closely with the PL Account Management team as they obtain thorough understanding of products, coverage, insurance terminology and computer systems, both internally and externally. This employee works under the direction of the Account Managers and Operations Manager.
- Process change requests, ID card requests, Proof of Insurance requests accurately and promptly.
- Manage Personal Lines mail processing and/or distribution to appropriate account manager.
- Thoroughly review, task manage and communicate alongside the account management team.
- Provide Retention through the annual renewal review process.
- Keep Account Manager informed of important account activities.
- Inform Account Manager or the Supervisor when help is needed.
- Process all work timely and according to procedures and expectations.
- Maintain accurate customer account information through documentation and adhering to all established processes and procedures.
- Accurately navigate and process tasks on multiple carrier portals.
- Assist with PL Rater quote input – and distribute to Account Manager for final assessment.
- Provide superior customer service and communication both internally and externally.
- Maintain comprehensive attention to detail and thorough documentation to support E&O standards.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and 2+ years prior insurance industry experience
- Appropriate Insurance licenses or ability to obtain as required
- Professional designation(s) a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills specifically with MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work in a group and independently
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Knowledge of Personal Lines coverage and carriers relevant to the agency
NP Dodge Company