Part-Time Leasing Consultant
NP Dodge Company Omaha, NE
Are you looking for an amazing part-time position? NP Dodge has great Leasing Consultant opportunities available. Leasing Consultants earn a base plus commission! Candidates must be able to work some weekends on both Saturday and Sunday and be available to work until 8:00 pm.
Responsibilities - Sales:
- Inspect available apartments for cleanliness and marketability.
- Answer telephone calls from current and prospective residents.
- Respond promptly, with a positive, helpful and courteous attitude, to all walk-in and telephone prospects.
- Complete Guest Card information from all resident prospects, send thank-you notes and perform follow-ups.
- Learn how to qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Escort resident prospects to an apartment home and to all amenity areas.
- Correctly complete lease applications, lease paperwork and related addenda.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of phone and walk-in traffic utilizing approved traffic logs and Guest Cards.
- Maintain filing and complete other office duties as required.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Company policies and procedures, Fair Housing Laws, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
Responsibilities - Customer Service:
- Read and/or listen to resident requests/concerns. Document any pertinent information or occurrence in resident’s file.
- Write resident service orders and forward to service staff.
- Follow-up on and solve resident problems quickly, usually within 24 hours, or contact immediate supervisor for assistance.
- Deliver newsletters, invoices, and other correspondence to residents’ apartment homes.
- Perform lease renewal duties including telephone follow-up, scheduling visits with renewing residents, tracking lease renewals for rent growth and lease terms.
- Consistently follow key control system.
- File all service requests in apartment files.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Sales aptitude and strong communication skills.
- Complete Fair housing training within 30 days of employment.
- Computer literate.
- Possess organizational skills.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
| Date Posted
June 4, 2020
| Date Closes
July 4, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
11-9141.00 Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories