Account Executive - Employee Benefits
NP Dodge Company Omaha, NE
Our Dodge Partners Insurance branch is looking for an Account Executive to join the team. The Account Executive (AE) acts as a liaison and service contact specifically for the employee benefits market. The AE assists in the marketing and administration of new business and renewal insurance coverage’s that are both self and fully insured. The position requires an excellent working knowledge of the insurance industry, particularly in the areas of employee benefit related insurance plans, and the ability to utilize a variety of computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of generating and maintaining insurance business clients.
- Respond to client, carrier, and vendor calls and requests.
- Gather necessary data to provide proposals to clients and prospects.
- Organize, format, and present data to brokers for presentation to clients and prospects.
- Review/Prepare new business case submissions for submission to the company for processing. Work with client on getting necessary paperwork/information.
- Prepare documents used in the marketing and ongoing administrations of plans, including spreadsheets, word processed documents, reports, presentations, and quotations.
- Prepare new business and renewal cases for submission to the appropriate company. Enter data in the new business register.
- Forward relevant documents to the appropriate entity.
- Receive and answer customer inquiries, requests, and complaints concerning products and services marketed by this company.
- Be well versed with all written material and documents used both internally and externally.
- Document all relevant correspondence in the file and/or on the computer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience / Skills
- High School graduate or equivalency (a two (2) or four (4) year college degree is a plus).
- Considerable degree of personal computer literacy / experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, clients, carriers and vendors of all kinds
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Understanding of insurance terminology
| Date Posted
November 22, 2019
| Date Closes
December 22, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
13-1072.00 Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
This job is related other jobs in these career categories