NP Dodge Company Omaha, NE
When you work with NP Dodge Company, you don’t just work with one company, you get the support of an entire family of SEVEN companies, with hundreds of professionals in all facets of real estate to help you. Since 1855 NP Dodge has made the difference for home buyers and sellers throughout the Omaha and Council Bluffs areas. From Relocation and Insurance, to Title and Escrow, NP Dodge puts the resources of America’s oldest real estate company to work for you.
As a Systems Administrator at NP Dodge Company you will of the responsibilities of:
- Resolve helpdesk requests for computer assistance including questions regarding hardware, software, printers, and phones.
- Provision, configure, update, and support desktop computers and applications.
- Maintain production system and servers by updating, supporting, and troubleshooting daily processes.
- Work with new technology to help improve processes and security.
- Maintain servers, websites, and networks across various offices.
- User administration in Active Directory, Exchange, and various programs.
- Remote and on-site diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills articulate and professional.
- Ability to work well with remote users and in a team environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, follow, create, and maintain documentation.
- Strong knowledge of desktop networking, computers, and office applications.
- Ability to work independently and follow tasks and projects through to completion.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Motivated to grow and learn in a technical career.
- Experience in Windows 10, Windows Server, VMWare, and Citrix.
| Date Posted
November 15, 2019
| Date Closes
December 15, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
15-1071.00 Network and Computer Systems Administrators
This job is related other jobs in these career categories