The District Property Manager is responsible to supervise and coordinate the daily operations of assigned apartment communities and to establish and maintain relationships between management and residents of those properties and reports to their respective Regional Manager. Job titles reported directly to the District Property Manager include Assistant Manager, leasing staff and service technicians.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise, maintain and operate each assigned property within the constraints of each individual budget.
2. Responsible for achieving or exceeding occupancy levels as forecast in each property operating budget.
3. Responsible to establish and coordinate all advertising/marketing programs in accordance with Company policy and standards.
4. Maintain full and current knowledge of market area and the affect of the market on the subject properties.
5. Ensure that all services rendered to residents are of high quality.
6. Participate in and hold on a regular basis, team meetings and employee one-on-one sessions.
7. Responsibilities may include special projects as assigned by the Regional Manager.
8. Perform additional duties as assigned
|Date Posted||August 23, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 22, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-9141.00 Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories