Personal Lines - Account Manager/ CSR
NP Dodge Company Omaha, NE
Are you looking for a wonderful growth opportunity with an established company? NP Dodge Company is the longest running family-owned real estate company in the country. We are committed to the future development of Omaha. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate with personal lines insurance experience. Professional appearance and demeanor, expert computer skills and outstanding communication skills are a must. An excellent benefit package is included.
This person will provide quality service, and sales when applicable, to all Personal Lines NP Dodge Insurance clients. This person will perform the essential duties of this position, which include assisting the producer(s) in managing a book of business, including new and renewal marketing and placement. This person will also provide direction to any trainees assigned to work with them. Maintain the highest degree of relationships between the producer(s), client, companies, and agency personnel.
- Quote new Personal Lines business for producers and existing clients using The Agency Manager (TAM), carrier websites and the EZLynx comparative rater.
- Remarket existing business based on producer requests or to meet client expectations. Make suggestions to clients for upgrades or additional coverage/policies.
- Write all types of personal lines new business for new and existing clients when needed.
- Process change requests accurately and promptly.
- Follow-up on all requests submitted to carriers for completion and accuracy utilizing Activities.
- Keep producers informed of important account activities.
- Monitor work and inform management when help is needed.
- Process all work timely and according to expectations.
- Maintain accurate customer account information by documentation in notes, sending confirmations to insured’s and adhering to all established processes and procedures.
- Negotiate with carrier underwriters in a professional manner.
- Work with all carrier underwriters and company personnel to resolve problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and prior insurance industry experience
- Appropriate Insurance licenses or ability to obtain as required
- Professional designation(s) a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills specifically with MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work in a group and independently
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and perform under pressure
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
| Date Posted
January 18, 2019
| Date Closes
February 17, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| Start Date
| SOC Category
43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same-Sex)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories