NP Dodge Company is looking to add a dynamic member to the Marketing team. The Graphic Designer will work in a Mac environment providing creative services, production and communication support for residential sales associates.
• Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or combination and relevant experience.
• 4+ years of graphic design experience.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office and iWork products.
• Perform effectively under constant production deadlines.
• Demonstrate graphic design skills with design portfolio.
• Advanced knowledge of practices and procedures for print and web.
• Smart, positive, motivated team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Very quick learner, self-sufficient, and motivated to work autonomously.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Real estate and social media knowledge a plus.
|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 6, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||27-1024.00 Graphic Designers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories