NP Dodge Company Omaha, NE
Are you looking for a wonderful growth opportunity with an established company?
Go with a PRO! NP Dodge Company is the longest running family-owned real estate company in the country. We are committed to the future development of Omaha. This is a fantastic opportunity for a responsible, experienced candidate with proven talents. Professional appearance and demeanor, expert computer skills and outstanding communication skills are a must. An excellent benefit package is included.
- Provides support to the C-Level Executive Suite.
- Composes correspondence, reports and other complex documents for the team.
- Fields inquiries and coordinates responses to investors.
- Writes and distributes investor quarterly reports and annual statements. Handles partnership interest transfers as requested.
- Fields incoming calls and correspondence and responds accordingly.
- Organizes meetings and conferences including facility and catering arrangements in addition to issuing invitations, coordinating speakers and monitoring event budget.
- Prepares agendas and notices for corporate meetings. Sends minutes and resolutions at the direction of the corporate secretary.
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments and keeps the appropriate staff advised of pertinent activity.
- Arranges travel plans as requested and prepares expense reports.
- Sends faxes and makes photocopies as requested by corporate executives.
- Maintains various database and spreadsheet files.
- Helps organize various corporate charitable drives and company events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years office experience and two years of college, or a minimum of five years office experience and a high school diploma.
- Expert Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten-key by touch.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong communication and coordination abilities.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and manage last minute requests.
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Discreet professional.
- Dependable, flexible and reliable.
If you are interested in developing your career with a company dedicated to helping grow the greater metro area, apply today!
| Date Posted
August 14, 2018
| Date Closes
September 13, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-6011.00 Executive Secretaries / Administrative Assistants
This job is related other jobs in these career categories