NP Dodge Company Omaha, NE
NP Dodge is looking to add a dynamic recruiter to the Human Resource team. The successful candidate will have proven results in recruiting for all types of positions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: external online searches, social media channels, Internet searches, job boards, database mining, and cold calling.
- Conduct screening interviews and schedule qualified candidates for secondary interviews with hiring managers.
- Complete phone screens and reference checks.
- Assist in completion of various employee activity checklists (such as new hire checklists or internal transfer checklists).
- Ensure timely follow up and tracking of sourced leads.
- Provide Senior Leadership with weekly status updates about applicant volume and candidate flow.
- Conduct 45-day follow-up meetings with new employees.
- Maintain electronic and physical personnel files. Ensure that documents are filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business preferred or equivalent work experience (in human resources).
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques.
- Discreet professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Creative thinker.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to lift, bend and move items weighing up to 20 lbs.
| Date Posted
April 17, 2018
| Date Closes
May 17, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
13-1071.02 Personnel Recruiters
This job is related other jobs in these career categories