- Provide technical end-user computer and mobile device support as needed. Installs, configures and troubleshoots, mobile devices, workstations, servers and network issues. Resolves end user s computer issues that may include but not limited to loan/track loaner hardware, printer troubleshooting and configuration, installing software and/or hardware peripherals, perform daily backup procedures, liaise with 3rd party software/hardware vendors for problem resolution and rollout of new software packages, upgrades, mobile device configuration and new computer hardware.
- Assists with SOX and Internal Audit documentation for the site. Troubleshoots problems applying established techniques, procedures or specific standards described in organizational operating guidelines. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications. Demonstrates teamwork, customer satisfaction, problem solving, communication, business knowledge and ability to make sensible recommendations are skills critical to the success of this position.
- This position relies on the use of defined issue resolution techniques, procedures, and a variety of routines to handle and resolve issues. The senior technical analyst is expected to scope out the End User s computing environment and work towards a timely issue resolution. Many end users rely significantly on their computer, mobile device, and other technology and therefore, timely issue resolution is critical. The senior technical analyst will work with the Enterprise Service Desk as well as Interpublic GIS teams.
- This position has a contributory impact on the organization s operating budget and functionality. This position may interface with all levels of employees across the company and may make decisions that affect the business.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to analyze and solve semi-routine and more complex computer related problems.
- Previous experience in troubleshooting, hardware, network and remote access problems is required.
- BA / BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, and/or 5 + years equivalent technical support work experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in a fast paced, demanding desktop support environment for a medium to large company
- At least 5 years of experience in executive level support in an enterprise corporate setting in an onsite and remote capacity
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Windows 10 and OS X
- 3-5 Years Experience supporting MAC OS
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Microsoft Office suite of products
- At least 5 years supporting multifunction network printers
- At least 5 years of experience supporting remote users
- At least 6 years of experience supporting video conferencing solutions such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Blue Jeans, Google Hangout and Zoom, etc.
- At least 6 years of experience using a helpdesk ticketing solution to manage workload
- At least 5 years of experience using cloud app (Egnyte and Nasuni)
- At least 5 years of experience using VMWare
- At least 3 years of experience with JAMF / JAMF Cloud management
- At least 5 years of experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- LAN/WAN knowledge
BENEFITS OF JOINING IPG:
One of our primary goals is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our compensation plan includes the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Healthcare Options
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Flexible based Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Exclusive discounts on cell phones, gyms, and everyday purchases
IPG is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.