Manage the projects portfolio for IPG Corporate group, including Open Architect Operations, Data Integration Services, and Data Architecture. Provide IT support to the non-financial corporate areas, such as Communications, Development, Growth, Risk, and Real Estate, by acting as a liaison with IPG IT groups for ongoing support or IT-related projects implemented in those groups.
- Creating long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines that identify resource and budgetary needs.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Communicating with project sponsors and stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to the team members.
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- Develop internal communication strategies useful in ensuring communication between various departments and organization.
- Host project meetings at least once a week with team and managers.
- Use specific tools and technics (e.g. Smartsheet, Azure DevOps, etc.) to delegate and ensure even distribution of tasks to project team members.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Proactive elaboration of materials for sessions with external parties (agency reps, IPG Ops team, etc.).
- Facilitate the documentation of customer requirements and business process using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process description, and use case scenarios.
- Ensure project costs are under budget, recognizing warning signs that a project could experience delays or go over budget.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
- Manage risks and issues faced during the projects.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Leadership skills: able to direct the operations of a project unit to ensure set goals are achieved
- Problem-solving skills: apply project management principles and methodologies in seeking solutions to project problems
- Analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business requirements needs and translate them into application and process requirements.
The ability to delegate effectively
Time management skills
Written and verbal communication skills to interreact with business executives
Education and Training: Bachelor s degree in project management or a related discipline. 3+ years of experience in people and resource management (PMP and/or Agile certification desired)
Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
BENEFITS OF JOINING IPG:
One of our primary goals is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our compensation plan includes the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Healthcare Options
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Flexible based Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Exclusive discounts on cell phones, gyms, and everyday purchases
IPG is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.