Responsible for various aspects of managing assigned clients billing, inventory, estimating, and reporting functions. Assist with special projects or unique assignments to ensure that deadlines are met on an as needed basis.
- Create billing drafts, agency fee drafts, review, obtain approval, and ensure that billing meets client’s guidelines, using various billing systems
- Opens jobs, prepares estimates, drafts, and billing (Write offs,Passthru, Split, transfers, internal charges, etc)
- Analyze WIP and coordinate a resolution of any items that are in question
- Reviews expense vouchers and vendor invoices for accuracy and appropriateness to be used as backup for billing
- Maintain billing guideline information for assigned clients/offices
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as requested by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate level of knowledge of basic accounting principles, including G/L, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and billing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of two years of related accounting or billing experience
- Ability to interface well with other internal departments
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Sarah.EdwardsWalter@interpublic.com.
Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.