Responsible for administering benefits programs, delivering benefits training programs, coordinating benefits and wellness events, and responding to employee questions. Collaborate with others within the US Corporate organization as an internal benefits resource.
- Administer Leave of Absences (Disability, FMLA, EFL, etc.)
- Consult with employee regarding leave
- Support and guide employees through the application process
- Act as liaison to 3rd party administrator
- Keep managers up to date on employee’s approved leave
- Partner with Payroll Department to process payments for all leaves
- Track usage of all leaves
- Respond to benefit-related questions and troubleshoot issues. Collaborate with HR Business Partners and IPG Corporate Benefits as needed.
- Act as a liaison between IPG Benefits Department, HR Business Partners, and employees as needed.
- Conduct benefits orientation for new hires.
- Conduct annual open enrollment training.
- Manage annual benefits/wellness fair.
- Administer Education Assistance Program.
- Conduct regular benefits-related employee webinars.
- Contribute to monthly employee newsletter.
- Reconcile annual PTO carryover.
- Coordinate annual global wellness initiatives in partnership with HRBPs and Health Promotion Specialist.
- Advise on voluntary benefits programs or supplemental benefits for Corporate employees in order to remain competitive in the marketplace. Stay on top of trends and best practices.
- Act as a resource for exit conversations on topics such as COBRA, retiree benefits, etc.
- Develop employee education and communication materials.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent related work experience required.
- 5-10 years’ professional experience, which includes 3+ years benefits-related experience required.
- Experience with FMLA and state disability regulations required. Experience with New York, New Jersey and/or Nebraska state disability regulations a plus.
- Proficient user in Excel with experience using MS Word and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and stay well organized.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate well and display good customer service on the phone, via email and face-to-face.
- Comfortable with public speaking/presenting in person and via webinars.
- Proficient writer for professional memos, articles, announcements, emails, etc.
- Knowledge of benefits laws and regulations. Access to resources and information to stay current with best practices and trends.
- Must have the ability to keep a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience with HRIS, Payroll and Benefits related systems required.
To apply please submit your resume to IPGCorpRecruitingNY@interpublic.com
Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.