Reporting directly to the Manager of Real Estate & Facilities, this position requires a high degree of confidentiality and flexibility, as well as the ability to prioritize and initiate work independently. Must make decisions in response to varied situations requiring immediate attention, while actively communicating with landlords, property managers, affiliates, third party sub-tenants and vendors.
- Responsible for reviewing, verifying and interpreting executed lease agreements, managing all invoicing of tenants, affiliates, subtenants and vendors.
- Confirms accuracy of new or amended license information abstracted into the real estate database.
- Executes lease administration procedures including but not limited to: processing new vendor agreements, analysis and verification of all account coding with tenant/affiliates, preparing journal entries as needed and ensuring certificate of insurance is current and compliant with sublease.
- Identifies monthly payables through the analysis and review of executed lease agreements, working independently to resolve any discrepancies, and analyzing and reporting any variances.
- Determines recurring monthly amounts billable to affiliate licensees or third party subtenants and communicates such billable amounts to Shared Services billing department.
- Reviews and verifies miscellaneous charges (such as work orders and utility bills) submitted by the landlords or property managers for payment. Codes and processes invoices and initiates chargeback to licensees and/or subtenants as necessary, via journal entry or coordination with the billing department. Must work independently to resolve any billing disputes with licensees or subtenants.
- Reconciles operating, utility and real estate tax statements for all leases and sub-leases ensuring compliance with lease terms. Calculates and manages any chargeback allocations and reconciles intercompany statements between Shared Services and affiliates.
- Verifies and codes any incoming checks from subtenants, or refunds from Landlords and contacts subtenants regarding any past due accounts and prepares monthly accounts receivable aging analysis.
- Generates monthly intercompany summary rent statements to IPG affiliates and prepares monthly intercompany remittance forms, working independently with affiliates to resolve any issues or answer requests for additional information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years related experience
- BS Degree in Real Estate or Accounting/Business or equivalent work experience, lease administration experience helpful
- Must have ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with the ability to organize resources and establish priorities
- Proven ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems
- Knowledge of property management principles, procedures, and standards.
- Proficient in MS Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Must have the ability to exercise judgment with minimal direction
To Apply: Please send your resume to Jill Neumann at email@example.com