Print Invoice Controller
Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Omaha, NE
This position matches and clears publication invoices received with the print buys in the IPG media systems. You will be working with both the buyers and publications in resolving any discrepancies. You will be communicating with publications for missing invoices and be responsible for printing required system reports.
- Clearing print and digital invoices in IPG media systems
- Checking remittance addresses.
- Communicating with the print buyers to resolve discrepancies or problems.
- Communicating with publications for missing invoices.
- Requesting and printing required system reports.
- Responsible for following IPG’s Standard Policies and Procedures in the completion of their job duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to two years A/P experience preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a self starter and detail oriented
| Date Posted
June 5, 2018
| Date Closes
August 4, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-9021.00 Data Entry Keyers
This job requires the following skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft - Excel
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position